Adventure Medical Kits Family First Aid Kit
While most family kits are designed to be kid-friendly, it is important not to forget the people who will be caring for their little ones in the outdoors, from picnics at the park to hikes in the wilderness. The centerpiece of the Adventure First Aid Family Kit is the fully-updated new edition of Caring for Children in the Outdoors, a comprehensive guide to first-aid for children, covering topics such as how to treat sprains, fractures, and dislocations, plus handy guides on how to administer medications and how to dress more serious wounds. A wide range of first aid supplies provides peace of mind for the whole family, and as an added bonus, the kit includes a handy kit-within-a-kit that can be pulled out and stashed in a pocket, stroller, or diaper bag.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Care for Children in the Outdoors
- Critical information on wound care, stabilizing sprains and fractures, and medications for children.
- Supplies for the Whole Family
- Deep stock of high-use items means there are enough supplies for large groups.
- Manage Fractures and Sprains
- Wide elastic bandage plus instant cold pack.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Weather the Elements
- Coated nylon outer bag with waterproof plastic inner bags.
- Size: 6" x 8.5" x 3"
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 3 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 4 Days
- Item #: 0120-0230
- Item Name: Family First Aid Kit
- Hiking / Backpacking
- Urban / Family / Camping
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.