LOWA Renegade GTX Mid All Terrain Hiking Boots - Women's
"It's easy to see why the Renegade is LOWA's most popular boot; we appreciate the light, sleek profile and loved the support." Gear Gold Award, Fish Alaska Magazine.
Our most award-winning boot, the ever popular Renegade is ideal for weekend adventurers. Hit the trails, scramble over rocks, jump on your mountain bike, or take off to a far away destination. Incredible comfort, right out of the box. No break-in period required.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- LINING: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX®. A LOWA patented design.
- FOOTBED: Climate control footbed, with comfort perforations improves breathability, creating a blister-free world for your tooties.
- MIDSOLE: PU Monowrap® Frame, a LOWA patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Evo.
- STABILIZER: Full length nylon.
- Handcrafted in Slovakia: Bordered by Austria, a member of the European Union, and one of the fastest growing economies in the EU. LOWA employs a large group of highly skilled boot makers in this delightful country.
Renegade Love Fest! Product Reviews:
"100 miles, with just a pocket knife and my Renegades! I have truly never worn such comfortable boots that required so little breaking in. Amazing boots. They survived the adventure and so did we!" - Ky Furneaux's Hike For Survival Watch the video.
"MUCKBUSTER: These sturdy mud-lovers hand a whuppin' to slick roots, scratchy underbrush, and heinous descents." - Outside Magazine Buyer's Guide
"Unmatched comfort for overnight backpack trips." - Seattle Times. Read the review in our Newsroom.
"Best choice for day hikes." - SI Women. Read the review in our Newsroom.
"I once built a shrine to my old boots; I've found a new pair to worship. Great shoes for every situation." - Student Traveler Magazine
"I had never worn such a comfortable sport/work shoe." - Trail Blazer Magazine
"I got that 'ahhh' kind of feeling with the soft cushioning midsole. There was no breaking-in (no blisters.) I put them on, off I went... And I'm still going." - Sports Etc.
"The low-key looks belie the complex layers of material underfoot, (which deliver stability and cushioning.) If you're looking for a burly, hiking-oriented, go-anywhere shoe, this could be it." - National Geographic Adventure
Camping Life Magazine: "This manufacturer understands women!" Read the review in our Newsroom.
"...Extremely comfortable, lightweight, waterproof, no break in... these boots are amazing!" - BackPackGearTest.org