Suunto Core Multifunction Watch - Brushed Steel
With a sleek and rugged design, the brushed steel Suunto Core multifunction watch gives you a wealth of data to inform your backcountry or aquatic adventures.
- Altimeter, Barometer, Compass (ABC) wrist-top design delivers crucial data for gauging performance, direction and weather
- Barometric altimeter is accurate to 29,500 ft. and displays current elevation and elevation gain/loss; records entire session for later analysis
- Unique start-from-zero function simplifies altimeter usage by eliminating need to enter a reference altitude
- Barometer function measures and records air pressure to help predict changing conditions; weather trend indicator shows history over last 3 to 6 hrs.
- Automatic Alti/Baro mode senses movement, or lack thereof, and seamlessly switches between altimeter and barometer functions
- Storm alarm feature activates when a rapid drop in air pressure is detected over a 3 hr. period; alarm sounds and flashes to indicate bad weather
- Digital compass monitors direction; set and follow a bearing using rotating bezel? ring, or point top of watch in direction of travel to lock in bearing
- Sunrise/sunset times ensure you never miss another beautiful dusk or dawn; set regional data and watch will inform you how much daylight remains
- Snorkelers will appreciate the underwater buttons and accurate depth readings to 10m (30 ft.)
- The brushed steel Suunto Core multifunction watch features a mineral crystal, aluminum watch body and fixed bezel? and a comfortable strap that withstands rugged outdoor use